Saturday, January 3, 2009

Q U O T E S:



“Call Paul Howalt... Don’t call anyone else until he decides to do the project or not.”
- Brian Collins, VP, Ogilvy & Mather, NYC

“Your work gives me a woody! Man, you are one of the most talented individuals I know”
- Cabell Harris, President, Work LABS.

“Paul, this is fantastic work!”
- Anton Klusener, Art Director, Forbes Magazine

“Waiting for those first ideas from you is always so exciting. I'm addicted! Might have to get a tattoo just so you can design me one!”
- Sally Crewe, President, Cyberjack.net

“You killed them! Seriously. The client scrutinized deeply and just loved it. It’s a tough crowd and it was knocked out of the park, sick-like.”
- Anthony Arnold, Art Director, Hothead Creative

“Your a design god... this is better than we could have ever hoped for!”
- Andy Lerner, Pres., Radio in the Nude

“I love it! You're my new favourite illustrator!”
- Renee Chudzik, Art Director, Today's Parent Magazine

"The client is gonna wet their pants when they see this. We are overjoyed with all the work you've done for us...”
- Anthony Arnold, Art Director, Hothead Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment